Tuesday, June 12, 2012

TA2 selected for Innovation Showcase at Casual Connect!

I received an amazing email a couple weeks back with news that I immediately smashed into my Facebook page, but has sadly taken oh so long to find it's way here. The email was notifying me that the Casual Connect event selected Talesworth Adventure: The Lost Artifacts for their Innovation Showcase!  

Every year, Casual Connect, which is an event that runs alongside the IDGA summit in Seattle, chooses 12 games that they feel shows an innovative theme, mechanic, etc.  They choose 6 from the mobile world and 6 from the web world.  The entries in the exhibit are chosen by their committee on their own accord, unsolicited, based on all the games they have played since the last summit. 

Innovation is always my overarching goal.  To be recognized for it feels amazing.

If you're at the IDGA/Casual Connect events in July, I'll be around and about on Tuesday and some of Wednesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment