Monday, April 2, 2012

The beta on Kongregate

I've had the beta up on Kongregate for about a week now, and so far, it's been well received. It is only available to Kong+ members (their premium subscribers) and Kongregate moderators, so the sampling pool is small, but all the comments have been positive. I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief at the lack of bugs being reported. I think my current build is pretty solid. 


We are still testing the iPad version, finding little bugs here and there, but the release date is holding strong. We will be finished by the end of week, and start the whole Apple application uploading and approval business. 


Maybe I should start a Kickstarter. If I raise $500,000, everyone gets a talking Questy doll. Sound good?

2 comments:

  1. Release ep.2 already and start ep.3 on Kickstarter.

    ReplyDelete