Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Newsletter Cometh

I received a great suggestion today from a fan by the name of Alex, an innovation in how I handle my community.  A newsletter...!  Yes, I know, I should have made this happen a while ago, but I like making you guys type talesworth.com into your browser so you have to work for my [random and sporadic] news about my games.  


I signed up for a free newsletter service called MailChimp.  I figured that if there were monkeys involved, it must be good.  Here's the sign up form:







Thanks for your continued interest! We are in the bug testing stage at the moment. I'm going to post the official launch plan shortly, and my decision on the fate of the Flash version.

1 comment:

  1. If you do not launch the flash version, you will make most of your fans disappointed.

    ReplyDelete